HOW TO SETUP ARLO PRO 3 CAMERA?
Have you gotten your hands on the new Arlo device? Do you want to install the Arlo Pro 3 camera? You’ll have to take certain steps to set up the camera on your own. You’ll need to establish an Arlo account to get started with the Arlo Pro 3 Camera setup. The Arlo app or the web address my.arlo.com can be used to create an Arlo login account. You don’t have to be concerned if you don’t know how to set up the Arlo Pro 3 camera on your own. However, this article will walk you through the necessary procedures for Arlo camera login and setup. Let’s get started on the steps without wasting any time.
Steps for Arlo PRO 3 Camera Setup
The Arlo pro 3 camera setup consists of four major procedures, which are as follows:
- Firstly Arlo Pro 3 base station setup.
- After that, make an Arlo login account.
- Set up and sync the Arlo camera now.
- Finally, update the Arlo firmware and adjust the camera’s position.
To get started, you will need to install the Arlo app on your smartphone. The Arlo app makes it simple to set up the Arlo camera and keep track of what’s going on in your home. The app is available for both Android and iPhone users. To finish the setup, there are a few basic steps to follow. Now, carefully follow the directions.
STEP 1: Install The Arlo PRO Base Station
- Plug one end of the Ethernet wire into the base station and the other end into the router to set up the Arlo base station. After that, connect the power adapter to your base station and turn it on.
- In the app, tap ‘Continue.’
- The app will automatically recognise your base station after the base station has powered up.
- Select ‘Time-Zone’ from the drop-down menu.
- Now press the ‘Save’ button.
- Finally, give your base station a name.
STEP 2: Set up your Arlo Account
- You must first enter your email address and password.
- Then fill up the blanks with the necessary information.
- Select the ‘Next’ option now.
STEP 3: Sync the Arlo PRO Camera with the Arlo Base Station
- Place your Arlo camera a few feet away at first.
- In the app, tap ‘Continue.’
- Place the batteries in your Arlo pro camera now.
- For 5 seconds, hold down the base station’s ‘Sync’ button.
- Then, on the Arlo camera, press the ‘Sync’ button.
- When you press the ‘Continue’ button in the app, the devices will connect.
- The ‘Finish’ option must be selected.
- If you wish to add more Arlo cameras to the base station, click ‘Add more devices’ at the end.
STEP 4: Arlo Firmware Update and Arlo Camera Positioning
After you have connected the Arlo Pro 3 camera to the Arlo base station, you will need to update the Arlo firmware. When a new Arlo firmware is released, the app will tell you. Then, to update your Arlo camera, click on the message. When the firmware is being updated, the Arlo camera will now display an alternating blue and amber light.
The setup of your Arlo Pro 3 camera is now complete. Using a magnetic camera mount, you may place the Arlo camera wherever you want.If you need any assistance you can reach Arlo Login Arlo experts by dialing a toll-free number or via chat.