Introducing Alro Camera, a security device used to protect your home and valuables, and further that keeps your family safe from potential break-ins. Netgear’s Arlo camera is becoming a top-choice camera among users and its innovative and well-designed hardware makes this device the best internet connected camera brand. Besides, Arlo security system has a number of models suitable for both indoor and outdoor security needs and Arlo setup and installation is 100% wire-free. Given this, with the Netgear Arlo App, you can monitor or manage the Arlo camera remotely as well. Other than that by using web address my.arlo.com also you can perform the arlo camera login and setup.
In case if you are facing any problem with your Arlo device we will provide you with complete guidance on Arlo login and setup on this website. With 24*7 Arlo support, resolve every issue of your Arlo Cam such as Arlo camera offline error as well. If you are stuck while configuring my.arlo.com, feel free to call our experts or get in touch with us at our live chat session. Explore the website to get complete information on related topics such as Arlo login page, Arlo sign in account, Arlo account setup, Arlo camera log in, Arlo Netgear login, or many more. So without much delay, let’s get started and get to know about the Arlo Camera login and setup.
Some Amazing Features of the Arlo Cameras
Arlo Camera Setup
Arlo cameras come with a simple setup process. It just takes less than 10 minutes to set it up and running. Moreover, there is no need to drill mounts into anything unless you want to use any other accessories. Thus, the setup process is wireless and you don’t need to mess with any wires also. In addition to this, just plug the device into a power source, sync with the base-station, access the Arlo login page and add your camera to the wireless network. In the end, the Netgear Arlo App will walk you through the rest of the steps.
Where should I place my Arlo Camera?
It is important to place a security camera at the right place to capture important events that occurs at your premises. So, placing your arlo camera is also an essential step that the arlo users are required to follow. Thus, follow these tips before you install your Arlo camera:
- Place your camera near your front door to monitor your visitors and guests. Also, try to place it at least 7 feet above the floor to have complete visibility.
- You can also place the Arlo camera near your driveway to monitor your vehicles as well.
- Users can place the camera in the backyard to get a peace of mind also.
- Also, it is a great idea to place your Arlo Cam near an outdoor power fuse box.
- Find a place to hide your camera like a tree. Place the camera aimed at your home to capture clear images of trespassers.
How to install the Arlo Camera Base Station?
To install the Arlo Camera Base Station, you can use our expert’s guidance or can also follow the given steps:
- First of all, remove the Arlo camera, the base-station, and the power adapter from the package all along.
- Insert the batteries into the Arlo Camera and place it near the base-station.
- Now, connect the base station to your wireless home network.
- For this, connect the LAN port of your router to the Arlo base station via an Ethernet cable.
- Next, connect one end of the power adapter to the Arlo base-station and plug the other end in the power outlet as well.
- Now, press the ON/OFF button on the base-station to turn it on and wait for the power LED to turn ‘Green’.
- After that, sync the Arlo base station with the Arlo Netgear camera.
Arlo Account Setup
Follow the given steps to configure arlo account setup. You can also perform a live chat session with our experienced technicians.
- Download and install the Netgear Arlo App on your Smartphone (either Android or IOS) to create the Arlo login account.
- Now, launch the app and select the ‘New to Arlo’ option.
- Similarly, select the ‘Alro Wire-Free’ option.
- The Arlo login page will appear, also enter the username and password in the required fields.
- It will redirect you to the Arlo Setup page.
- The app will search for the base-station now.
- Select the base-station’s serial number and click ‘Continue’.
- Also, choose your time zone.
- And, choose a service plan and click Continue.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the arlo account setup process.
How to sync the Arlo Cam to the Base Station?
In order to sync your Arlo camera to the base station, you can follow the given below steps. Also, you can speak to our expert technicians on our toll-free number
- Look for the Sync button on the Arlo base-station and press it for about two seconds.
- Release the button and wait for the sync status LED to light green as well.
- Similarly, press the Sync button on the Arlo camera for about two seconds.
- Lately, release the button and the blue LED on the camera blinks.
- Now, check the status of the camera LED on the base-station. In case if it turns solid green that means the sync process is completed.
Arlo Camera Login
Given are the means you can use to get to the my.arlo.com page or Arlo camera login page:
- As the site arlo.netgear.com opens, also click the ‘New System Setup’ option.
- Enter Arlo camera login in the fundamental fields. Starting there, click ‘Continue’.
- By and by, select the ongoing number of the Arlo Base station beginning from the drop menu followed by clicking ‘Continue’.
- You ought to pick the ideal time area also, which you can do again beginning from the drop menu. By then, click ‘continue’.
- Select the help plan you are for the most part accommodating with and that sums up your Arlo account enlistment measure.
Netgear Arlo Setup via arlo.netgear.com
In order to configure Netgear Arlo setup using the web address, continue perusing the given means:
- On your PC, launch a browser and browse to the http://my.arlo.com to access the Netgear arlo setup wizard.
- Next, the Arlo login screen appears on the computer.
- Here, enter the username and password of the Arlo camera & click “Login”.
- It will then redirect you to the Arlo setup page.
- Now, follow on screen instructions to complete the setup process.
Netgear Arlo Troubleshooting Tips
In case if you can’t access Arlo Sign in Page or are as well facing any error while setting up your arlo camera, consider the following Netgear arlo troubleshooting tips.
- Check if you are using the correct email address and password as well to create the Arlo sign in account.
- Make sure that the browser is compatible with the Arlo default address i.e. http://arlo.netgear.com.
- Try to clear the internet cookies and cache of your browser.
- You can also try to restart your computer. Now, access the Arlo camera log in page once again.
Arlo Camera Offline Error
- First of all, check the physical connections between the Arlo Base-station and also of the router.
- Make sure the Ethernet cable is securely plugged in from the base-station to the router.
- Also, ensure that your camera is getting the proper power supply.
- Similarly, consider that the power adapter is securely plugged in from the base-station to the power socket.
- Try to connect the computer directly to your router and access the Wi-Fi again.
- You can also try to reboot the Arlo base-station.
- If nothing works, reset the base-station to the default settings and try again.
Camera won’t sync to the base station
- Make sure the camera is not more than three feet away from the base-station during the sync process.
- Try to place the camera near to the base-station.
- Check the status of the camera’s batteries.
- Make sure that the status of the battery is not low. You can check the battery status on the settings page.
- Check the status of the base-station.
- Add the base-station to your system before you start the sync process.
- Try to activate the base-station form the device settings.
Arlo Camera Log in FAQs
Answer: Create an Arlo sign in account and log into the Arlo setup page via http://my.arlo.com. Open the Device Settings and select your Arlo camera. Click the ‘Device Info ‘and then click on the ‘Firmware update’ option. Arlo firmware update starts automatically. Wait for a few minutes to complete the process.
Answer: First of all, log into the Arlo account. Click on the Device’s Settings. Here, enter the old as well as new password. Confirm the new password and save it.
Answer: Launch a browser and access the Arlo camera log in page. Log into the old Arlo account and open the settings. Select your Arlo camera from the device’s settings. Now, remove this device from your old account. Next, log out from the Arlo app and try to sync the camera again to the base-station.
Answer: On your iPhone, open the settings. Now, click the ‘Notifications’ tab. Then, click on the ‘Arlo’. Now, turn on the notifications and alerts on your iOS system.
Answer: No, your Arlo device does not need Wi-Fi. You can use any wireless device which is connected to the home network to set up the Arlo camera.